Friday, April 13, 2012
First thoughts ...
So after reading a friends blog and then perusing several online I've decided to start one of my own. Not really sure what to put up here. But I thought it would be a good way to keep our far spread family in touch with our lives. My Husband and I are project people. We love DIY, scavenging for that perfect item, and making something out of nothing. My husband has had a hard time finding work, of late; and as a result has been building up a storm. He's pretty handy, and likes to reuse items instead of new ones. I love to paint, even though I haven't had much time for it recently. Hopefully, I will be able to put up some photos of some of our recent projects this weekend. Thanks for checking out my thoughts, and Stay tuned ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment