Monday, April 30, 2012
Well, we started rearranging our apt this weekend, and after 3 or 4 different attempts finally found a new arrangement we both like. I refinished a bookshelf and turned it into a DVD shelf. I spray painted it Cream and added contact paper to the shelves to make them easier to clean. It turned out better looking than I thought it would, so I'm excited. We found a dining room table on Craigslist for $35! It's solid pine, is 42" around, and has a leaf to extend for when we have company. Rob is going to sand the top down, then I'll paint the lower portion to match our cream colored bar stools. Yah for new projects! We'll actually have a kitchen table to sit at and eat!!!! We haven't had one ... ever! Makes you feel kind of grownup. Next weekend's project: The guest room! Duhn, duhn, duhn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment